How did you end up in the ER?

Medical errors are increasing at medical centers across the country, and many of them can be costly.

A recent report found that, between 2000 and 2010, hospitalizations for medical errors in the United States jumped from 2,800 to 17,000, or by about $600 per patient.

But what happens when you’re hospitalized for an injury that has no apparent cause?

In the case of the man in this article, his medical error turned into a fatal heart attack.

After his wife and kids received word of his condition, the hospital in Westlake Village in San Francisco sent him to the ER.

The ER was full.

He was rushed to the hospital and pronounced dead.

What happened in the emergency room?

The patient’s wife, who suffered a heart attack, was rushed in to the emergency department and was declared dead.

The patient had no heart disease or history of other heart problems.

But doctors there didn’t realize that he had had a cardiac arrest, so they placed him in an isolation room.

The next day, the man’s family found out that he’d died.

His wife was taken to the coroner’s office to determine the cause of death.

The coroner’s report didn’t specify what caused the man to have a cardiac emergency, and it was unclear if he was in the hospital or outside the hospital.

In the end, the coroner didn’t identify the cause, but said it could have been a “natural cause of cardiac arrhythmia.”

The family’s lawsuit, filed in March, claimed negligence, negligence, wrongful death, negligent concealment, and wrongful death.

It alleges that hospital officials knew about the man being in the ED and failed to disclose the fact that the man was experiencing a cardiac event and should be taken to an ER immediately.

The family was also demanding $2.5 million in damages, including $1 million for the man.

The man’s death was reported to the medical examiner’s office, but no one was ever called to interview the man or the hospital for an investigation, the lawsuit said.

Medical Center CEO David K. Brown has said the hospital was in compliance with federal rules governing hospital emergency departments and said he would investigate the incident.

But hospital officials said in a statement to the San Francisco Chronicle that “while we understand the legal process that needs to be undertaken in this case, we remain committed to ensuring that all our patients receive the highest quality care and we continue to work closely with our federal, state and local partners to ensure this never happens again.”

A hospital spokeswoman told the Chronicle that the hospital does not comment on pending litigation.